Current Job Openings
Technical Support Engineer
Title: Technical Support Engineer
Department: Technical Support
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Reports To: Head of Technical Support
The company has a highly competitive and innovative product that is disrupting the cloud computing space. CloudSigma has a very clear vision for its product, delivers transparent and highly flexible utility style computing to customers.
CloudSigma is looking for a motivated, self-starter Technical Support Engineer to join our Technical Support team. The ideal candidate will have some experience managing Linux systems for enterprise production environments.
We offer an opportunity for career development and gaining technical experience.
Provide world class technical support to CloudSigma’s customers, exceeding customer expectations in a considerate and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for working with customers to answer technical questions regarding Web hosting and Internet applications and services.
- Communicate with customers to determine root cause of issues and provide recommendations and direction for successful resolution.
- Responsible for reporting issues affecting multiple customers to management, with follow through to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor all communication channels for customer queries.
- Accepts and checks all cases submitted by customers
- In case he is not able to resolve an issue he is responsible for the escalation to the appropriate department and for all communication with the customer until the problem is resolved
- Document and track all inbound and outbound customer contacts on CloudSigma’s system.
- Support and demonstrate commitment to quality principles and metrics.
- Eliminate customer confusion or frustration using empathy and consideration to reach amicable solutions.
- Take ownership of customer concerns and issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Runs regular checks on all systems and software in use by CoudSigma.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Administer the Company FAQ section and adds new solutions to the solutions database.
- Proactively contacts customers for any maintenance using the company criteria and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Employee must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Support / Customer service experience in a web-hosting environment preferred.
- Working knowledge in a Linux ,UNIX, Windows and Mac based environment.
- Experience internet based applications, such as web browsers, google apps, salesforce, zendesk, jira, etc. will be greatly beneficial.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in a clear and concise manner, over chat, email and phone.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts that include day, night and weekend hours.
- Ability to troubleshoot VNC programs, such as but not limited to VNC Viewer, TightVNC, RealVNC among others.
- Ability to troubleshoot DNS related issues.